Installing xfce4 from CVS

Jasper Huijsmans huysmans at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Aug 4 13:26:51 CEST 2002

On 04 Aug 2002 07:12:16 -0400
Joe Klemmer <klemmerj at webtrek.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 2002-08-04 at 05:30, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
>
> > > Weird ! I'm sending to and cc'ing to the same group :)
> >
> > Other weird things: your mails don't show in the archives!
>
> 	That's because he's got the header -

Ah, I didn't know about that header. Thanks.

Xavier, care to change that? It's rather useful if discussions on these
lists are archived. I for instance was looking for the script you send
to the list, to put it in my xfce4 install guide. Turned out I still had
the e-mail, but the archives are an important source of information.

greetings,
	Jasper