Backdrops in .xpm format

Mark Welker welker at kmbs.com
Fri Aug 2 04:00:54 CEST 2002

Hi,

I normally don't answer to this e-mail list.
I just read and learn.

But,
I don't understand why you want to convert a .jpg to a .xpm
I tried it with gimp with a .jpg I have.
It made the file size about 30 times bigger.
The .jpg was 218 kb
The .xpm was 6086 kb
.jpg works for me with 3.8.18 as my backdrop.