Stuck minimized icons

Robert Serphillips rserphillips at austin.rr.com
Tue Apr 30 18:57:19 CEST 2002

ok. I'm missing something here. Is it a bug or am I just misconfigured :)
It's quite annoying seeing as there's no particular order to where the icons are placed and at times they're put
in spots that bug me. Maybe I'm just a tad to anal about my desktop but I would really like to know where this comes from.

And just to note that this didn't happen before. Before what? Well before it started happening of course. It did just seem to start happening out of the blue, but I can't seem to revert any of the changes I made to cause it to happen.

-Rob