Dillo 0.6.5 out

Collins erichey2 at attbi.com
Sat Apr 27 04:26:18 CEST 2002

On Sat, 27 Apr 2002 01:46:54 +0000 Neil Timms <neilt at netvigator.com>
wrote:

> > strange joy, there. one of the main reasons i use dillo is
> > because, at least up to now, it didn't support cookies.
> >
> > ben
>
> Snap! It also doesn't hang on advert banners or break the browsing
> flow with pop-ups. I had a look at the site and it look like the
> cookies are turned off by default. I'll find out soon - compiling a
> .tgz for Vector 2.0 ISO later today.

Sorry, I know this is off topic on the xfce list, but I'm curious
about the new kid on the block.  The latest version compiles and runs
great, as long as you don't need frames.  Does anyone know how to save
bookmarks?  With a little experimentation, I found that I can tailor a
mozilla bookmarks file, remove all the extra trash in the HREF lines,
and the bookmarks work great.

--
Collins Richey - Denver Area - WWTLRD?
Gentoo_rc6-15(1.1a) 2.4.19pre - xfce + sylpheed + mozilla