xfskin

H.R. ter Veer terveer at subdimension.com
Wed Apr 24 15:44:25 CEST 2002

On Wed, 24 Apr 2002 06:16:27 -0700 (PDT)
Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com> wrote:

>   I filled in the author's name. Must I put a comment in, too? If so, I
> suppose any character will do, eh?

The idea behind this, is that if someone else opens the skin he/she can see what it's about.
if you don't want that, i guess you can enter anything you want.
If you want to share your skin(s) with others, please use normal comment then.

displaying the info of that skin. Giancarlo made a skin, and uploaded it.
I downloaded it, installed it, and guess my system looks exactly like Giancarlo's.

Should we start a course 'themes & skinning for beginners' here?

btw. For testing purpose i used eee /eee /eee for resp skin name, author, comment;
but don't even think about uploading a skin named like that!

--

-/=/ you don't need eyes to see, you need vision \=\-------------{/_\}--