XFsamba segfault

Ben Hall bhall at chat.carleton.ca
Wed Apr 24 11:37:25 CEST 2002

I believe that I have used alien successfully in the past.  However,
there are a few Debian-specific modifications that are made to the
package.  The most noticeable of these is a Debian menu beneath the KDE
and Gnome menus.

Actually, this isn't even Debian-specific anymore.  I know Mandrake uses
the same menu system as well, and there may be others too.  Could this
be something that could be added into the official source tree?

Ben