XFsamba segfault

Ben Hall bhall at chat.carleton.ca
Wed Apr 24 01:26:47 CEST 2002

Hmm.. what about the person who maintains the Debian version?  Maybe a
3.8.16a release would be a good idea...

(I guess it'd be easier if we all just used RH, but where's the fun in
that?  And besides, everyone else should switch to Debian anyway.  ;)

Joking!

Oh, and hey, thanks to the new Debian maintainer who fixed the Debian
menu.  I was getting tired of patching it myself.

Ben