request for feature removal

Venkatesh K S ksv77 at lycos.com
Mon Apr 22 19:31:59 CEST 2002

 Hi,
    I had posted this sometime back. I can't test the fix now.

will this diff in xfwm.c make Alt+Tab switch between windows in the same desktop.

*** 25,32 ****
      for (tp = Scr.XfwmRoot.next; tp != NULL; tp = tp->next)
      {
          if (!(tp->flags & CirculateSkip) &&
!                 !((tp->flags & CirculateSkipIcon) && (tp->flags & ICONIFIED))
!       && (tp->Desk == Scr.CurrentDesk))
          {
              countw++;
              /* Select the second window in the list */
      for (tp = Scr.XfwmRoot.next; tp != NULL; tp = tp->next)
      {
          if (!(tp->flags & CirculateSkip) &&
!                 !((tp->flags & CirculateSkipIcon) && (tp->flags & ICONIFIED)))
          {
              countw++;
              /* Select the second window in the list */

-ksv