xftree doesn't work now!

John Thompson john.thompson at attglobal.net
Fri Apr 19 22:34:49 CEST 2002

I've just updated to xfce-3.8.16 compiled from the src.rpm and although
xfce itself is working well, xftree has decided to go wacky on me.  It no
longer displays the contents of any directories, but rather just a list of
identical, unamed, imaginary directories.  Clicking on one of these
imaginary directory icons only opens another level of identical, imaginary
directories.

To illustrate, I've attached a .jpg screen capture of my desktop showing
my home directory  as it appears to xftree (on the right) and gnome-commander
(on the left).  Notice that they are completely different; gnome-commander
showing actual files and directories in my home directory and xftree
showing the imaginary directories.

Any ideas what's going on with this?

--

-John (John.Thompson at attglobal.net)