Autohide xfce

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Sat Apr 13 14:34:52 CEST 2002

On Fri, 2002-04-12 at 14:55, Olli Salonen wrote:

> > 	Ahem.
> >
> > 	No.  And it shouldn't have this feature.
>
> Why?
>
> This seems to be the answer to a lot of questions here. And often we don't get any reasoning why...

	Sorry, maybe I should make a special .sig for this list.  Something
like "Whatever it is, I'm against it!" or something.  I am here
specifically to say no to anything suggested.  :-)  It's a humor kinda
thing.

> Just because Windows/KDE/Gnome has this feature and XFCE doesn't currently have?

	No, that's not it.  The actual reason is that the core of XFce is it's
similarity to CDE.  XFce is "like CDE only better" so the consensus is
that XFce should be as close to CDE is possible.

--
Using Linux since 11/91		|		http://www.linux.org
Linux user #29402		|		http://counter.li.org