Anyone with MDK 8.2 there?

Paul paul at nlpagan.net
Mon Apr 8 21:34:41 CEST 2002

On Wed, 3 Apr 2002 13:30:47 -0900 William wrote:

Hi William,

I just recompiled and reinstalled the tgz and things are okay now. It was
easy. :)

Paul

--
..a man who's willing to make a decision in the first place
can always make another one to correct any mistake he's made.

http://nlpagan.net - Registered Linux User 174403
Linux Mandrake 8.2 - Sylpheed 0.7.4