[Xfce-i18n] Question regarding unreviewed strings

andre at andreldm.com andre at andreldm.com
Wed May 4 20:03:37 CEST 2022

Hi,
In Transifex there is the Reviewer role that double checks translations, I think this is something to be agreed between translation teams, AFAICT there is no rule regarding reviews, it is just a feature transifex provide. Also you don't need to worry, once you save your translations they will be automatically synced with gitlab (every 12 hours if I'm not mistaken).

Cheers,
Andre Miranda

May 4, 2022, 10:04 by smarak2 at outlook.com: