[Xfce-i18n] Help with the translation of the docs to de_DE?

andre at andreldm.com andre at andreldm.com
Mon Jul 11 20:19:41 CEST 2022

Hi Fabian,
You can contribute with translations as explained at [1]. That covers translations for all Xfce components, modules and some websites [2].
Unfortunately docs and wiki are not wired up to Transifex, for this reason only english is available.
I don't even know if it's possible to seamlessly translate dokuwiki-based sites with Transifex, so basically at the moment there isn't much we can do.
I mean, unless someone with proper permissions and knowledge crack this nut, yeah I'm think about you Skunnyk :)

1 - https://docs.xfce.org/contribute/translate/start
2 - https://gitlab.xfce.org/www

Cheers,
Andre Miranda