[Xfce-i18n] Stepping down as coordinator of the German localization team

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 12:01:40 CET 2022

Hi,

as you probably have already noticed, I am no longer active as
coordinator of the German team. I simply don't have free time to
dedicate. I have been missing in action for a while now, but was still
listed as coordinator. I just removed myself, because I really don't
want to block anybody. Vinzenz has already taken over and is doing a
great job. Thanks a lot for that, Vinz!

It was a pleasure to work with all of you. I still use and love Xfce.
I'll continue to translate and review as time permits, but I don't
want to promise anything.

For the Fedora users on this list: I have stepped down as Xfce
maintainer in Fedora, too, but the packages are in good hands.

So much and thanks for all the fish,
Christoph