[Xfce-i18n] Looking for software release list

andre at andreldm.com andre at andreldm.com
Thu Aug 12 02:06:41 CEST 2021

You can build apps from git master and run them from the source folder without installing them. The same applies to dialogs of core components, e.g. xfdesktop-settings and xfwm4-tweaks-settings.

Another safer option is to use a VM to build and run/install components from git master, with an Arch/Manjaro system you can use -git packages from AUR which is a lot more convenient than building them manually.

The third option is xfce-test[1], although it requires a bit of docker knowledge and its images are usually lagging behind git master, it contains most of repositories already cloned and dependencies installed, you just have to build/install.

1 - https://github.com/schuellerf/xfce-test

Cheers,
Andre Miranda

Aug 10, 2021, 14:10 by scootergrisen at gmail.com: