[Xfce-i18n] Looking for software release list

scootergrisen scootergrisen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 19:10:05 CEST 2021

Den 10-08-2021 kl. 18:49 skrev Gaƫl Bonithon:
> By looking in the archives of the mailing list you are talking about? (by date)
>
> https://mail.xfce.org/pipermail/xfce-announce/

Thanks i was looking at the archive for this mailinglist.

Sadly i can't test the latest versions on the system i use now because
the software manager provides older versions.

What is a good/easy way for translators to be able to test the latest
software (with the latest translations) ?

I soft of wished there was a remote system with the latest versions that
was set up for translators to try out so each of the translators don't
have to figure it out one by one.