[Xfce-i18n] My Introduction

Yousuf Philips ypharis at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 11:03:54 CEST 2021

Hi Translation Team,

I'm Yousuf Philips, an Xfce contributor and Xubuntu team member. I've been
working to improve the translation of Xubuntu into multiple languages and
have started a telegram group[1] to support these efforts.

I'm working with the Arabic contributors to guide their translations
efforts through a google doc[2] that i'm curating. Likely, I may be
duplicating this google doc for other languages once other language
contributors request it, with Spanish likely being the first. If you have
any input on the priority order i've laid out in the document for the Xfce
components, please let me know here or in a comment in the document.

[1] https://t.me/XubuntuTranslators
[2]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fj86gTZhPotY0NWpvf1tN0hr4RauM5JtAMoaPnj_sqk/edit#

Regards,