[Xfce-i18n] Armenian locales

André Miranda andre42m at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 23:33:07 CEST 2020

This is directed to Armenian translators.

Currently we have four teams[1][2][3][4] and I would like to know which of
them still makes sense, according to Wikipedia[5] hy was deprecated and
hye/hyw should be used instead.

Of the 4 locales, hye is the one with most translated strings, followed by
hy_AM and hy, does it make sense to remove the last two or one of them
should it be renamed to hyw?

What about hy_RU? It's the least translated, it only has translations for
Thunar Plugins, is it really worth having this locale?

1 - https://www.transifex.com/xfce/teams/16840/hy/
2 - https://www.transifex.com/xfce/teams/16840/hy_AM/
3 - https://www.transifex.com/xfce/teams/16840/hye/
4 - https://www.transifex.com/xfce/teams/16840/hye_RU/