[Xfce-i18n] Translation projects clean-up
andre42m at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 22:22:09 CEST 2020
I just would like to communicate a small clean-up I made on transifex, I
removed all languages (and their associated teams) with 0 translated
strings. They were:
ar_EG, ar_SY, arn, bo, ca_ES, ca at valencia, cs_CZ, el_GR, es_ES, fa, gu,
hi_IN, hr_HR, hu_HU, hy_RU, ia, id_ID, ka_GE, lv_LV, my, nqo, os, pms,
ro_RO, ru_RU, sv_FI, uk_UA, uz_UZ, uz at Cyrl, xcl, zh_SG zh
The reason for this is to ease i18n management (124 to 90 languages and
believe me, Transifex is not UI/UX-friendly for us either) as well as to
avoid confusing/redundant locales (for instance pt_PT instead of pt and zh
instead of zh_CN o zh_HK or zh_TW).
As this process was executed manually, if you think I made a mistake please
get in touch and I'll fix it ASAP.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Xfce-i18n