[Xfce-i18n] 4.14preX iso's

Rafael Fontenelle rafaelff at gnome.org
Tue May 21 00:54:32 CEST 2019

ISO could be good, but since a docker test environment is being
created, I'd advise you to try it as there's a chance that no one may
work on creating the ISO.

Looks like https://hub.docker.com/r/schuellerf/xfce-test provides
instructions on setting up Xfce Test environment in docker.

ps.: Link to the blog post:
https://simon.shimmerproject.org/2019/05/19/xfce-4-14pre1-released/