[Xfce-i18n] Request to become coordinator of Italian team on Transifex

Zmicer zmicerturok at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 18:38:09 CET 2019

Same situation with Belarusian.

On 24 сакавіка 2019 20.16, André Miranda wrote:
Done.

On 24/03/2019 13:47, Emanuele Petriglia wrote:
Hi! I'm contributing to Xfce localization for about one year, and I would like to become coordinator of my language. Unfortunately I'm alone in my team, other Italian people have abandoned the project. I'm trying to find new volunteers, but it is difficult. Currently gianluca foddis and Cristian Marchi are coordinator of Italian team[0], but they are no active (in the last year only me was contributing to the project). Global team manager are nschermer and ochosi, so, if you want, they can make me coordinator. Waiting for a reply, have a good day! [0]: https://www.transifex.com/xfce/teams/16840/it/