[Xfce-i18n] Request to become coordinator of Italian team on Transifex

Emanuele Petriglia inbox at emanuelepetriglia.me
Sun Mar 24 17:47:48 CET 2019

Hi!

I'm contributing to Xfce localization for about one year, and I would
like to become coordinator of my language. Unfortunately I'm alone in my
team, other Italian people have abandoned the project. I'm trying to
find new volunteers, but it is difficult.

Currently gianluca foddis and Cristian Marchi are coordinator of Italian
team[0], but they are no active (in the last year only me was
contributing to the project). Global team manager are nschermer and
ochosi, so, if you want, they can make me coordinator.

Waiting for a reply,
have a good day!

[0]: https://www.transifex.com/xfce/teams/16840/it/

--