[Xfce-i18n] Fill po headers (PACKAGE VERSION) to avoid msgfmt warnings

Per Kongstad p_kongstad at op.pl
Thu Jun 6 12:33:00 CEST 2019

Hi all,

In the past we had in the Danish translation team a very good workflow
and the upload of the files had all the information in header also who
had translated the file. Translations were checked and we had a good
dictionary for common translations

Since Transifex we lost these possibilities and so I somehow lost the
interest in doing too much. Now I don't have time for this, but
scootergrisen is very active. Thanks for this.

To me it doesn't look that the translators gained much in these areas,
but maybe the programmers did. I dont know. For sure Transifex didn't
support the previous workflow we had.

As an example the credit to translators is only the active on Transifex
and not the historical translator.

But this is politics.

/Per