[Xfce-i18n] Translating "Show Legend"

Simon Steinbeiss simon at xfce.org
Tue Apr 30 20:20:48 CEST 2019

Hi folks,

as I added the feature/string to taskmanager, so let me quickly clarify
that I was refering to the "explanatory list of symbols" Igor mentioned.
In theory I can also replace it with "statusbar", but that felt wrong too
(it's only static info that never changes and in theory could be also moved
to online documentation)...

I'm open for suggestions if y'all feel this is a bad string!
Cheers
Simon