[Xfce-i18n] Saluton al ĉiuj, Hello to every one

kurtphoenix at tuta.io kurtphoenix at tuta.io
Mon May 14 18:14:07 CEST 2018

My name is Kurt, but you can call me Tradukanto which is Esperanto for translator. I want to be part of the Esperanto language team for XFCE and all it's related projects so I can help increase that accessibility to fellow Esperantists and help ease the workload of translating XFCE into Esperanto. That's why I have joined the mailing list and requested to join the Esperanto language for the XFCE team. Thank you so much for listening, and I hope that I can join in on this endeavor soon and collaborate with you all.

Dankon multe kaj ĝis baldaŭ!- Tradukanto