[Xfce-i18n] Fwd: German language / Xfce websites

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 09:06:19 CEST 2017

Hi,

I am terribly sorry for not getting back to all of you guys.

I will process the current join requests, but I will definitely have
to give up my role as translation coordinator. I don't have the time
to do it and I don't want to block other people from doing it (at
least not more than I did already).

I'll write a separate mail about the new coordinator.

Best regards,
Christoph