[Xfce-i18n] Requesting for Tamil Language

Jay S jayabharat at LIVE.COM
Mon Jan 23 15:17:06 CET 2017

G'Day folks.

I am deadrat from Tamil Nadu, India and I would like to localize the XFCE Desktop and its applications to Tamil.
I tried to join the Tamil team at transfiex, but one doesn't exist. So I am requesting for the Tamil Language to be added and I would like to get the access to the Project for translation.
I tried to request for the language to be added at Transfiex, but I was able to do that only for individual projects of xfce.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Deadrat

Thanks and Regards,
deadrat
-------
http://deadrat.in/
+91 9865282692

 "This message contains some privileged information and is intended only for the recipient named. If you are not the named addressee of this e-mail including attachments, if any, you should not disseminate, distribute, print or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please notify me immediately by e-mail (jayabharat at live.com) and delete this e-mail from your system."

Bulk surveillance violates our fundamental rights and makes free speech risky. Go to https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/ to learn basic surveillance self-defense skill: email encryption.