[Xfce-i18n] Requesting for Tamil Language

Jay S jayabharat at LIVE.COM
Sat Feb 4 12:13:52 CET 2017

G'Day folks.

Can anyone here help me to join the XFCE l10n team so that I can request for Tamil language to be added in transifex.com ?
Thank You.

Regards,
deadrat
-------
http://deadrat.in/
Bulk surveillance violates our fundamental rights and makes free speech risky. Go to https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/ to learn basic surveillance self-defense skill: email encryption.

From: Jay S <jayabharat at LIVE.COM>
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2017 7:47 PM
To: xfce-i18n at xfce.org
Subject: Requesting for Tamil Language

G'Day folks.

I am deadrat from Tamil Nadu, India and I would like to localize the XFCE Desktop and its applications to Tamil.
I tried to join the Tamil team at transfiex, but one doesn't exist. So I am requesting for the Tamil Language to be added and I would like to get the access to the Project for translation.
I tried to request for the language to be added at Transfiex, but I was able to do that only for individual projects of xfce.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Deadrat

Thanks and Regards,
deadrat
-------