[Xfce-i18n] Joined xfce-i118n group recently. Want to say - Hello!

Manoj Kumar manoj2007cdac at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 12:05:07 CEST 2016

Hi Everyone,

My name is Manoj kumar. I am a software engineer and working as an
automation engineer in a product based US MNC, having 9 years of work
experience. I lives in India and want to work on the localization stuff for
my country language(IN_hi). I can translate well and in user friendly
message.

I have never worked in an open source product/project at such a l big evel.
I am not sure whether I am able to contribute or not, but I would like to.I
have some programming expertise and worked on LINUX and UNIX environment. I
want to update all localization files(.po) with respect to *Hindi *locale.
Most of the strings are still coming in english and I will complete the
remaining translation and update the wrong translation as well.

I need your support and help to learn and contribute to the project. Thank
you for your time. Have a nice day and take care.

Thanks and regards
Manoj