[Xfce-i18n] New here - Catalan and Catalan (Valencian) translation request

Pau Iranzo paugnu at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 12:46:35 CEST 2016

Hi everyone,

My name is Pau Iranzo and I've just subscribed to this list. I'm from
Barcelona and would like to start translating XFCE into Catalan and Catalan
(Valencian) languages.

I've contacted the main responsibles from the Catalan translation and only
Harald has answered me. He says it's been a while since he last translated
XFCE. Could I become the translation maintainer if he's OK with this?

Could you also please add the Catalan (Valencian) language for translation
in Transifex?

My transifex user is «paugnu». I've worked on many Catalan and Catalan
(Valencian) translations:
https://www.transifex.com/user/profile/PauGNU/

I've been responsible as well for the LibreOffice (both Catalan and Catalan
(Valencian)), KDE (Catalan (Valencian)) and VirtualBox (both Catalan and
Catalan (Valencian)) translations.

Thanks!
Pau Iranzo