[Xfce-i18n] Update translators on the WWW credits page

Harald Judt h.judt at gmx.at
Fri Mar 6 19:22:39 CET 2015

Hi,

A few minutes ago I've updated the list of translators (core projects,
apps, plugins) on the credits page: http://xfce.org/about/credits

To accomplish this I used git log to gather all authors. This may not be
perfect. I noticed some authors and even translation teams were added,
and some have vanished. The latter could be because there have not been
any matching commit messages (filtered for updates by transifex, no
manual git commits), or because the project repository has been
archived, or the missing authors have contributed in a pre-git era; Only
the active projects have been searched for any translation updates.
There are also translators with the same names and various mail
addresses and vice-versa. I've tried to adapt them as good as possible
without making mistakes.

I apologize if there are some people missing, but I have not found a
better way to gather the information automatically, and I do not have
the time to go through transifex and every single file manually. If you
are missing on that page and feel you should be listed there, or if
there are any corrections necessary, please respond to this mail, and
I'll try to fix it.

The same list will be included in the next release of libxfce4ui
(visible in the xfce4-about dialog).

Regards,
Harald

--
`Experience is the best teacher.'

PGP Key ID: 0xBA3AC516
Fingerprint: 569E 0ADA 440A 8B11 D1A2 AB47 8238 0256 BA3A C516