[Xfce-i18n] 4.12 String freeze: 20 February

Pablo Lezaeta Reyes prflr88 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 21:27:20 CET 2015

>  Are you sure that the script is so dumb?
> I'd like to know if that is true, so we could fix it...
> Simon, should we take this to devlist?
>
> On 18-02-2015 19:32, Pablo Lezaeta Reyes wrote:
>
>   I  did some test and I get why sometimes translations aren't pushed to
> git from transifex.
>  If a translatios is at 100% and a new string is added, this get pushed to
> 99% at minimum and the monitoring script then notice the change, but if the
> translation is updated again to 100% before the script check the change,
> then the script think that there is no change and therefor not update the
> translation.
>
>  The only way to let sure that translation are pushed is wait either HALF
> a day after the new string to translate to 100% again or take manyallt the
> translations and push manually them to the git repo.
>
>  So I recommend do the later when the 20 february come to ensure ALL
> translations get the new strings.
>
> --
>  *Pablo Lezaeta*

I test this with various apps from transifex, in general the main thing ws
if I update the string as soon as are available to Tx then these aren't
pushed, but giving a delay greater than 5 hours make it and the string are
pushed.

So yeah, I thing that the best aproach is update the thing without looking
for the % diference.

Also you miss anounce stringfreeze in xfce-dev and goodies-dev.
--
*Pablo Lezaeta*