[Xfce-i18n] Enabling more languages

Pablo Lezaeta Reyes prflr88 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 16:15:24 CET 2015

> On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 6:20 AM, Pablo Lezaeta Reyes <prflr88 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Thai from Thailand is at 100% is possible enable it in the web page.
> > Also Russian from Russia at 83% not sure if enouht but if it then enable
> it
> > too?
>
> Russian is not reviewed yet.

Languages not need to be reviewed to be enabled.
Also the prove is... well every language (in the page and in the xfce
project) except english (and at some extent french) is not reviewed and is
enabled.

Sometimes wait to be reviewed could ended in never send it, and sometimes
review can render in mistakes incorrectables as the languae norm can change
but not the string.

And Nick if I remmember say "reviews aren't needed, only translated to 75%)
--
*Pablo Lezaeta*