[Xfce-i18n] xfce4-weather-plugin-0.8.4 string freeze announcement

Harald Judt h.judt at gmx.at
Fri Oct 24 17:36:40 CEST 2014

Hi,

I intend to release xfce4-weather-plugin-0.8.4 in a few days and hereby
declare string freeze. There are only a few changes compared to 0.8.3:

* The API deprecation warnings are now shown on the detail tab in the
summary window. You won't be able to see them, though, except if you
alter the code. They will warn users in the future when there is an API
change. I have replaced the stdout warnings with these, as I found this
way of informing the user more useful.

* The forecast table headers now have tooltips showing sunrise/sunset
data for the day. Mono-spaced fonts are used here, so please try align
the dates with spaces as in the original text.

* An option for using only a single panel row is exposed in the
configuration dialog.

I think that's all about the string changes, it's merely a bugfix
release. I hope transifex will recognize all changes in the original
strings later this day. Please feel free to post bugs on the bug tracker
or send me any questions that might arise by mail. And of course, thanks
for your efforts.

Harald

--
`Experience is the best teacher.'

PGP Key ID: 0xBA3AC516
Fingerprint: 569E 0ADA 440A 8B11 D1A2 AB47 8238 0256 BA3A C516