[Xfce-i18n] about orage... and dispears

Raphael Groner projects.rg at smart.ms
Mon Mar 24 21:32:14 CET 2014

Hi,

you can always get the latest translations from git.xfce.org cause
Transifex will automatically push new submission to there. As you said,
french seems to be complete, so you have simply to replace the fr.po
file in your local file system with the new one from git, there you go!

http://git.xfce.org/apps/orage/plain/po/fr.po

If there are still untranslated elements, you should consider to report
that as a bug, cause it seems to be hard coded and untranslatable.

Greetings,
Raphael