[Xfce-i18n] Pulling translations from transifex.com with tx client

Baurzhan Muftakhidinov baurthefirst at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 17:53:31 CET 2014

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 7:50 PM, Baurzhan Muftakhidinov
<baurthefirst at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was trying to get all Kazakh translation files
> at once with the help of transifex client utility.
>
> However, it seems like that utility works with projects only,
> and it does not know how to handle organizations.
>
> It is very sad,

It turns out, all components of Xfce core are separate
projects on Transifex, so I had to manually edit .tx/config file to list them,
like below

[baur at f0 xfce-core]$ cat .tx/config
[main]
host = https://www.transifex.com

[thunar.master]
file_filter = translations/thunar.master/<lang>.po
source_lang = en
type = PO

[xfwm4.master]
file_filter = translations/xfwm4.master/<lang>.po
source_lang = en
type = PO

and so on.
However, Xfce apps, thunar and panel plugins are bulk
projects, so you can easily get them all with tx client at once.

Regards