[Xfce-i18n] Warning: many xfce .po files have been corrupted on Transifex.com

Kevin Brubeck Unhammer unhammer at fsfe.org
Thu Sep 19 14:10:05 CEST 2013

Dimitris Glezos <glezos at transifex.com> writes:

> Do people still open PO files in text editors?

Yes. For moving back and forth quickly and grepping through several
files, offline is much faster than using a web interface. Also, I prefer
having my editor keybindings and dictionary lookup functions.

Transifex is better than any other web interface I've tried, but still
slower than working offline, and searching there is just painful.

--
Kevin Brubeck Unhammer

http://turl.ca/interleave_your_email