[Xfce-i18n] Warning: many xfce .po files have been corrupted on Transifex.com

Dimitris Glezos glezos at transifex.com
Thu Sep 19 10:42:56 CEST 2013

It's better to save a string in that form, no reason to split a string if
the splitting isn't doing anything.

Unless I misunderstood something, I'm not seeing why Gedit would make it
harder to translate a string like that. If it does, maybe a bug report on
Gedit would be a good idea..

-d

Dimitris Glezos
Founder & CEO, Transifex