[Xfce-i18n] Translations upload already in 100%

Nick Schermer nick at xfce.org
Mon Nov 11 22:51:45 CET 2013

You don't understand it correctly. The total translation of the file should
be at least 50% else it is not committed. If you make a minor change in a
file that is translated >50% and the change is noted by msgcat, it should
get pushed.

I have to look why the change is not picked up. Or you try it by running
the commands on the po file in Transifex.com and the one in git.