[Xfce-i18n] Considering moving to transifex.com

Rafael Ferreira rafael.f.f1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 01:26:45 CEST 2013

Translators,

For what is worth, here is a URL to a small shell script (in a paste) that
I made to automatize PO files verification. Requires wget, diff, tar. You
need to set your language code in it (e.g.: lang=pt_BR). The output is
'stuff_i_should_fix.txt'. Enjoy.

http://paste.archlinux-br.org/2173

Cheers,
Rafael Ferreira