[Xfce-i18n] About Trasifex

Rafael Ferreira rafael.f.f1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 21:04:25 CEST 2013

You can read your answer in the thread "Considering moving to transifex.com",
starting in June, which ended in July 2013, if a couple of another extra
threads (e.g. 'All translations have been pushed to transifex.com'). Here:
http://mail.xfce.org/pipermail/xfce-i18n/2013-June/thread.html
http://mail.xfce.org/pipermail/xfce-i18n/2013-June/thread.html

But basically, migration to transifex.com (hosted) had more pros than cons.
e.g. newer and better looking version of the Transifex platform in
Transifex.com.

p.s.: Xfce website has some updated info on the translation subject:
http://www.xfce.org/getinvolved/translation

Cheers,
Rafael Ferreira