[Xfce-i18n] transifex – how to download all $LANG.po files

Rafael Ferreira rafael.f.f1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 15:52:56 CEST 2013

2013/7/5 Kevin Brubeck Unhammer <unhammer at fsfe.org>

> Nick Schermer <nick at xfce.org> writes:
>
> > Xfce is the hub project (a central place to manage the translation
> > teams). It does not have resources.
> >
> > It is fairly easy to do this with the tx client and a bit of scripting
> > tho.
>
> Can I get the list of resources under the xfce hub using the tx client?
>
> --
> Kevin Brubeck Unhammer
>
> GPG: 0x766AC60C

Here is a lazy shell script to list 'p/<project>/resource/<resource>', to
get a list of projects and their resource.  e.g.
"p/xfce4-session/resource/master" or
"p/xfce-panel-plugins/resource/xfce4-weather-plugin"

[code]
#set lang code here (e.g. pt_BR)
lang=pt_BR
subprojects="$(curl
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/xfce/language/$lang/ | grep '/ajax/p/'
| cut -d/ -f3-6)"
echo $subprojects
[/code]

With this list you can make a FOR loop for each element of $subprojects, do
'tx pull'.

I hope it works for you.

Cheers,
Rafael Ferreira