[Xfce-i18n] All translations have been pushed to transifex.com

Nick Schermer nick at xfce.org
Thu Jul 4 12:38:53 CEST 2013

On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 10:46 AM, Masato Hashimoto
<cabezon.hashimoto at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Nick,
>
> Is Thunar→xfce-4-10 pushed from xfce-4.10 branch correctly?
> As for ja.po, Thunar of git/xfce-4.10 is completed but it's not on Tx,
> and its status is same as Thunar→master (94%).

Well the resources show a different amount of strings and a lot of
other languages reach 100%, so it seems this is an issue in the
translation. I agree its a bit weird. I've grabbed the ja.po file from
4.10 git and uploaded it again and it still shows the same status.

Nick