[Xfce-i18n] Considering moving to transifex.com

Nick Schermer nick at xfce.org
Tue Jul 2 22:20:16 CEST 2013

Ok update:

translations.xfce.org is now offline and slowly but steady I'll push
all the translations to transifex.com. I've created a bunch of team,
not all of them (not the languages with less then 15 translations
across the entire tree (core, plugins, apps, ...).

request your position back in your translation team
(https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/xfce/). I'll try to coordinate
this as much as possible, so it would help if you use your old
username.

The script to commit translations back into git is working but I'll
run it manually a bit at first for some further testing, but it seems
to work well.

Broken or removed translations will be available online later, so be
patient with that or grab it from git.

Nick