[Xfce-i18n] Some errors in weather plugin strings

Harald Judt h.judt at gmx.at
Wed Jan 23 14:01:10 CET 2013

Am 23.01.2013 12:25, schrieb Sérgio Marques:

> 2013/1/23 Harald Judt <h.judt at gmx.at <mailto:h.judt at gmx.at>>
>
> Am 23.01.2013 02:06, schrieb Sérgio Marques:
>
> panel-plugin/weather.c (line 1504)
>
> (%son the Beaufort scale) ->  (%s on the Beaufort scale)
>

> Intentional, not a bug.
>

> Can You give me the reason? Do I need to do it also?

It's the way I wrote the code. For reasons of brevity and readability,
it uses a common macro for printing all values, and thus the space
character is included in %s, example: "5 on the Beaufort scale". Simply
do not add any space character, keep to the original string.

 > The maybe we should use "Range for calculations"?

This section also contains the time for which the values have been
calculated, not only the interval start/end.

Harald

--
`Experience is the best teacher.'