[Xfce-i18n] Some errors in weather plugin strings

Harald Judt h.judt at gmx.at
Wed Jan 23 12:10:18 CET 2013

Am 23.01.2013 02:06, schrieb Sérgio Marques:
> panel-plugin/weather.c (line 1504)
>
> (%son the Beaufort scale) ->  (%s on the Beaufort scale)

Intentional, not a bug.

> panel-plugin/weather-config.c (line 1177)
>
> _Number of forecast _days: -> Only 1 binding (has 2)

This has already been fixed in git master. You probably uploaded the
changes after I regenerated the po files, so you need to update the po
file yourself to get up-to-date strings. This can be achieved quite
easily: Follow the build instructions in the README (only git clone,
autogen is necessary), then enter the po directory and issue a "make
update-po". A new po file will then be generated that you can work on.
If you don't want to do this, you'll have to wait until I perform the
regeneration next Sunday.

> What is: "Times Used for Calculations" and "CALM"?

Met.no provides raw data for certain intervals (1, 3, 6 hours). This is
used for calculating/interpolating data at a certain time.

I guess "calm" refers to wind and in this case means no wind.

Harald

--
`Experience is the best teacher.'