[Xfce-i18n] Polish translation for www.xfce.org

Piotr Sokół psokol at jabster.pl
Mon Jan 14 12:00:27 CET 2013

Dnia 2013-01-14, pon o godzinie 12:31 +0200, Besnik Bleta pisze:
> Më 01/14/2013 12:01 PM, Piotr Sokół shkrojti:
> > Dnia 2013-01-07, pon o godzinie 19:05 +0100, Piotr Sokół pisze:
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> There is completed Polish translation for www.xfce.org project. Can you
> >> push it online? How often do you update website translations?
> >>
> >> Thanks
> >>
> > Guys, could you help me with this?
> >

> Hello Piotr,
>
> You have to go through https://translations.xfce.org/.
> If you don't have an account, create one and ask
> the Polish team to give you permission for contributing.

Hi Besnik,

Sorry, I wasn't clear enough. Actually I'm Polish team coordinator and
I've uploaded complete Polish translation of xfce.org component to
Transifex. Translation is ready to be available on the Xfce main website
and I'll appreciate if someone could place it there.

Best Regards

--
Piotr Sokół