[Xfce-i18n] pot files

timystery at arcor.de timystery at arcor.de
Thu Jan 3 21:56:49 CET 2013

The steps have to be undertaken by the project maintainers, not by translators. For new translators, it is simply having the two options of downloading the pot file and adding new translations. Someone who requested the pot-download functionality should try which steps lead to success and put it into the wiki with a link to this thread so that other maintainers can then easily follow the instructions in here :)