[Xfce-i18n] pot files

timystery at arcor.de timystery at arcor.de
Thu Jan 3 20:20:58 CET 2013

Thanks for reporting and first suggestions. it is not a bug, but for some weird circumstances, the projects are not initialised consistently in transifex. For anyone reading and wishing to fix:

edit the component's basic branch settings, set po-file method to "intltool" and use a regular expression for file filtering similar to those in sensors-plugin or mount-plugin, where they are now roughly consistent and allow both adding new translations and downloading the sources as desired.