[Xfce-i18n] Translations upload already in 100%

Pablo Lezaeta Reyes prflr88 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 06:42:31 CET 2013

So nick what is the best aproach for this?
Now I update some changes to www.xfce.org web pacge and dome others to
orange (already at 100% but I update some changres now too) or others??

Some changes are begin to be missing with new releases for some minor
software if the fixed strings aren't updated in translations with 100%
before update a new version.

I thing the only solution for now is encourage developers to update
manually all the translations even if are 100% from transifex before a new
release.

2013/11/11 Cristian Marchi <cri.penta at gmail.com>

> I can confirm I see a similar problem also with Italian translation but it
> shows only on some package (it happened to me for the xfce website
> translation)
>
> Il 11/11/2013 22.57, Pablo Lezaeta Reyes ha scritto:
>
>  Ok, I underestand now.
>>
>> The issue is that parole carry a es.po whit 100% but I noticed a wrong
>> translation so I changed it but since that has been pased 1 month and the
>> translation isnot updated.
>> that can apply to some translation of core component for now too
>>

> ---
> Questa e-mail è priva di virus e malware perché è attiva la protezione
> avast! Antivirus.

*Pablo Lezaeta*
* Use Cop for Backups, Join whit this Referal <https://copy.com/?r=PJulGj> and
reseive 5 GB extra.
* Use Copy para su almacenamiento en línea, Únase con esta
*Referencia*<https://copy.com?r=PJulGj> y
obtenga 5GB extra iniciales.